At the first contact, you will receive information materials about our company, products and services. After collecting basic information about the facility, your requirements and expectations, we will prepare an initial offer containing:
1. The initial design of the furniture layout for typical rooms in your facility.
2. Calculation of the agreed room equipment.
3. Pictures of the proposed furniture.
4. Description of optimal solutions.
5. The scope of work performed in the performance of the contract.
6. Possible forms and methods of financial settlement of equipment purchase.
7. Initial information on the time of contract performance.
If you find the offer attractive, we will be happy to meet you, preferably in your facility, to present you our potential, patterns and samples of available materials. The information obtained during the meeting will allow you to develop and send you a calculation of the equipment along with the design of the arrangement of furniture in typical rooms, taking into account our arrangements.
The scope of work presented so far is performed by our company free of charge.
Signing the preliminary contract for project implementation is a mutual declaration of the commencement of cooperation. It allows us to fully engage in work on a detailed study that is the basis for signing the main contract, while it ensures that the prices presented remain unchanged (the calculation is attached to the preliminary contract).